- CBOC Meeting
- 4/14/2021, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
Open Session: Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
1. Call to Order: The Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) opened at _______ p.m.
2. Introductions and welcome
Virgil Chancy, Member_____ Adam Sinner, Chair_____
Bianca Gillum, Member _____ LaShonda Tillmon, Vice Chair _____
Kristina Horta, Member _____ Steve Wallace, Member _____
LaDonna Jempson, Member _____ Karin Whitehead, Member _____
Melissa Neri, Member _____
3. Public comments on agenda and non-agenda items related to Measure M only
4. Review of the Measure M Audit Report: Andrew Park, Eide Bailly, LLP
5. Brief overview of projects: Samer Alzubaidi, Director of Facilities
6. Review of the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Expenditure Report: Tarana Alam, Key Analytics
7. Future Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee meeting date
8. Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Member questions and comments
9. Adjourn meeting at ____________ p.m.
Availability of agenda materials:
Agenda exhibits and other writings that are disclosable public records distributed to all members of the Measure M Citizens’ Oversight Committee in connection with a matter subject to discussion or consideration at an open meeting of the Committee are available for public inspection at the District’s Facilities Office, located at 13911 Perris Boulevard, Building A, Moreno Valley, CA 92553.
If such writings are distributed to members of the Committee less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, they will be available at the reception desk of the Facilities Office during business hours at the same time as they are distributed to the Committee members, except that if such writings are distributed less than one hour prior to, or during, the meeting, they will be available in the meeting room.
Based on COVID-19, further information and meeting handouts may be requested via telephone or by e-mail.
The Citizens’ Oversight Committee meeting room is wheelchair accessible. If you require any special disability-related accommodations (e.g., access to an amplified sound system, etc.) please contact Rosalie Martinez at (951) 571-7690 during business hours, at least twenty-four (24) hours before the scheduled meeting. This agenda may be obtained in alternative format upon written request to Rosalie Martinez in the District Facilities Office, at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
Based on COVID-19, this Committee Meeting is being held virtually.
Interpretation and translation services:
Interpretation and translation services for all Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Meetings: Must be requested ten (10) days in advance, prior to a meeting. For such arrangements, communicate with the Facilities Department.
Los servicios de interpretación y traducción para las reuniones del Comité de Supervisión de Bonos Ciudadanos se deben solicitar diez dias antes de la reunion. Para estos arreglos comuníquese con el departamento de instalaciones. Contact Rosalie Martinez: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. (951) 571-7683